Elite Black Belt Camp: Registration
Mandatory Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement
Read Carefully: By registering for the Elite Black Belt Camp via accessing masterjohnson.com and/or any content found within this web site, you have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set below. This web site is owned and operated by the International Seieido Federation and Grandmaster David D. Johnson, from now on known as (ISF). The ISF, The Digital Master, Tactical Training International, Fresno Taekwondo, Black Belt Bikers, all Logos, Artwork, Patches, and training materials are registered trademarks and are protected by Federal and International Laws. Any use without express written permission or misuse will result in an FBI and INTEPOL Investigation and that person or persons will be prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of both CIVIL and CRIMINAL law.
I. ISF makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. ISF disclaims all such representations and warranties. Neither ISF nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of any content found within this website, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property claims of third parties.
II. ISF expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to the manufacture, sale or use of the products and services advertised within this website and the application of the techniques discussed or illustrated within this website. The purchase or use of some of the products, services or techniques advertised or discussed within this website may be illegal in some areas of the United States or other countries. Therefore, you should check federal, state, and local laws prior to your purchase or use of these products, services or techniques. ISF makes no representation or warranty concerning the legality of the purchase or use of these products, services or techniques in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or throughout the rest of the world.
III. By subscribing to this website and/or participating in activities described herein, such as the Elite Black Belt Camp, you acknowledge the following:
* There is no guarantee that the use of such knowledge or techniques will keep you from injury or harm.
* ISF will not be responsible for other injuries that result from your use or misuse of any information found here.
* Any information herein should not be construed to be legal advice. You should be familiar with the laws of your municipality, county, state, and country. If you are not, employ the services of an attorney.
* Self-defense, and practicing and applying the techniques shown herein, is inherently dangerous.
* Techniques shown herein may cause significant and unintended injuries if applied or practiced incorrectly or in a careless manner.
* Personal instruction by a qualified instructor is a preferred and potentially safer method of learning martial arts and personal defense techniques.
* While practicing these techniques you must be careful to avoid strong pressure and damage to sensitive areas, including but not limited to eyes, throat, face, groin and pressure point areas.
* The best defense is to avoid potentially dangerous situations whenever possible.
* There can be no guarantee that a self-defense technique will, when applied in an actual situation, be effective, and we strongly urge that if fleeing is an option you should flee rather than try to use a self-defense technique.
* Much of the information on this Site deals with handling risky, volatile and violent situations and that there can be no guarantees about the outcomes or influences of human behavior.
* ISF has no way of evaluating your level of health, fitness or skill. With any physical activity there is a risk of injury from accidents or over exertion.
IV. You agree, on behalf of yourself and your heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns:
* That you assume all risks of subscription to this website, including but not limited to all risks, whether or not specifically subscription to this website, of practicing, applying, using and/or trying to use the techniques shown within this website;
* That you waive, release and discharge any and all claims of damages for death, personal injury or property damage which you may have, or which you may have in the future, as a result of your subscription to this website and/or practicing, applying, using and/or trying to use the techniques shown within this website;
* That you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the ISF and everyone appearing in or associated with ISF and/or this website, against all claims, losses, damages and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys' fees and costs, whether asserted by you or anyone else, resulting from (i) any breach or repudiation of these Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer and Release of Liability; and/or (ii) any loss or injury to person or property, arising from or associated with your subscription to this website or your practice, application, use and/or attempt to use the techniques shown within this website.
V. You agree to the following requirements and criteria for Membership, Promotion, Black Belt Certification, and specific Level access and that verification of these requirements and criteria are based solely upon the discretion of the Board of Directors of the International Seieido Federation.
* Proper Display of Good Attitude and Respect toward all people.
* Successful demonstration of required techniques per class and level.
* Successful verification of proficiency of all required technique criteria, i.e., Proper Stance, Correct Technique, Knowledge of Application, Proper Power, Proper Speed, Balance, Focus, Fluidity of Movement, Adaptability, Confidence, and Reset.
* Accept that all promotion and level access is strictly individually based and not based upon the performance of others.
* World Recognized Black Belt Certification will only be granted to members that have remained in good standing and have paid all required fees.
* Membership can be accepted and terminated solely at the discretion of the ISF Board of Directors or Grandmaster Johnson.
* There are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances.
I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and the International Seieido Federation, Grandmaster David D. Johnson, and all of its affiliated organizations and sign it utilizing my own free will.
CAMP FEE: $850 Non-Refundable Deposit: $250